- Impact of the Cloud on EA Agenda
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why should Enterprise Architecture care?
Much of the discussion generated by the attendees during the open space session was around some of the following points:
- When Cloud Computing may be a fit - particularly around the profiles of applications, security and data, the sorts of commercial models that need to be considered and discussion around Infrastructure vs Application as a service models
- How Cloud Computing differs from “old” approaches - eg ASP and Outsourcing etc
- Does IT Matter - the diminishing role of the datacentre support team and impact on ongoing operation